did ya invite em in?
momrons just walked up my driveway
as they were walking up, i took off my clothes
answer the door naked, and the mormons wont stay and chat
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
did ya invite em in?
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Just ask them down to the local church to meet your God....they won't go. Same deal for Witnesses.
Turkey 'em.....
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Turkey 'em..... </div></div>
explain?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Years ago I played backgammon every tuesday with a mormon missionary named Brad Nielson. Very nice guy.
Actually the idea of inviting them to church may not work, back then at least they regularly visited other churches. Don't know if they still do that.
Last pair that came by my house were greeted by my coon hound and my border collie both acting like they were killers or something [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] The guys didn't even knock, they just looked through the window at my two dogs going nuts and then left. Only time I've ever praised my dogs for acting mean.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Well, if I said Moon 'em you know that I meant for him to expose his buttocks to the mormons...if ya turkey 'em, you expose the genatalia to the mormon and say "gobble, gobble"...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks